Powered By Blogger

I Am Gman

No subject is taboo with me. I pride myself on being an open and honest person and I like to vent. One of my favorite topics is discussing sorry a$$ people. So take this ride with me and look at life through my mind's eye. You may agree or disagree but you will be entertained in a thought provoking manner. By the way I hope you don't have sensitive ears.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Let me tell you about your girl....

I can't tell you how many conversations I have that start off like this, "Man let me tell you about your girl, she is crazy." I want to know why they always become "my girl" after they have been deemed to be crazy. My personal belief is that all women are a little crazy and that this is a good thing because it keeps things interesting. The problem is some men tend to unleash their full lunacy. If you come into the relationship playing games don't act shocked when the tables turn on you. I know someone who's wife sho nuff is a fool, but was she at the beginning, I think maybe not. My man came in telling her he was Denzel and Bill Gates wrapped up into one person but in reality he may have been Turtle from Entourage and that brutha who still thinks a curl is fly. Problem is he convinced himself into believing the first part and she was foolish enough to believe it. Second he may have told her he was a virgin when in fact he had six kids by six crazy women and three grand kids. Lastly he just may have said he that he matriculated at Harvard failing to mention that it was Harvard Prep High School.

Now on to her, she has the "Daddy Complex", still wrapped up into her parents and is looking for a man just like daddy without actually realizing "Daddy really ain't sh1t". So whoever gets her gets the whole family, daily, in every aspect of their life, which is a big negative. She has a kid and the father ran away from her like the Klan was on his a$$. This was reflective of her just as much as him and should have been a red flag for my man. By the way she banks much more $ than him which initially was understood and not a problem. She also thinks sex is like BBQ ribs, to only be enjoyed on special occasions.

Men listen to this, always come in as yourself that way all your cards are on the table from the jump. In this particular case the wife now torments the man stating that he ain't this and that he ain't that, even though she learned the truth about him early on, well most of them. She knew most of it prior to marriage, and was patient knowing that one day his potential would be realized. It changed when the girlfriend connection deployed. You know the collection of hurt, broken disgruntled women who are always looking for new members. To make matters worse her mother is the president. Well guess what, they got her and she is mentally gone from you, maybe forever.

If you want her back and things are not to far gone you both must communicate and develop a set of realistic expectations for each other. From there you must eliminate all of the negative people from your relationship and agree to respect each other. Set aside time dedicated specifically towards relearning what attracted you to each other in the first place. I cannot stress this next part enough, THE DRAWS MUST COME OFF ON A REGULAR BASIS. If you want to be his only woman then you need to sex him like every woman and remain the object of his affections. Be honest about everything. Lastly money should not be a factor when determining the success or failure in a marriage.

The moral: you cannot build a relationship based on lies. Lies will bring out the worst in anyone. She wasn't without secrets either but all you can be responsible for is your actions. If a woman doesn't want you for who you are then she is not the one. Pretending to be someone else only works if you are making a movie. In the future if you have to start over come correct with her and you may find something special.

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree with this more. A major issue I have with MOST women is that during the first few months. You truly send someone else. As time goes on, we learn things about you that do not add up to what you claimed to be at the beginning. Therefore the glimmer that was in my eyes for you has been all but put out. So while I'm being myself so should you and who knows what could prosper from all that. And please so not let your MAMA dictate how your relationship with YOUR man goes. Keep that element away and you will see just how better things can be.

    Men, stop messing shyt up for the rest of us. When you screw over a good woman, you truly have no idea what you are doing to the rest of us. I will input more on this later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not me, I fart in the car the first time we go somewhere so then you already know what's up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waset that's why you have never been allowed in my car.

    ReplyDelete